Bring SharePoint Academy to your Organization
Protiviti knows SharePoint and SharePoint Academy can ensure that your team learns SharePoint the right way...hands on. Our curriculum was developed based our experience launching hundreds of SharePoint Intranets, Extranets and Public Facing Websites. Our Microsoft Certified instructors, who are also SharePoint consultants, bring their real world experience to the classroom providing guidance on all aspects of SharePoint.
Education Drives Adoption
Adoption is a critical component of all SharePoint projects and proper education of your organization's staff is the catalyst for adoption. SharePoint Academy can train your team of stakeholders and early adopters at your organization's facility on utilizing any of our existing curriculum and even customize it to meet your needs. A minimum of 5 students is required for custom onsite training.
Benefits of Onsite SharePoint Training
- Receive one-on-one and hands-on training from the industry's most experienced SharePoint experts, consultants or MVPs.
- Our trainers work around your schedule, saving you and your staff valuable time and resources.
- Ideal for group or in secure environments (we can provide cleared trainers if needed).
- Course materials, text books, and resources provided to each student.
- Certificate provided upon successful completion of SharePoint class.
- Choose from over 20 different SharePoint courses or customize the train to focus on the areas you need (more on custom training below).
- Get additional support from your instructor after the class with our Private Coach program.
Customized SharePoint Training
Want to tailor the curriculum to your organizations needs? No problem. Our knowledgeable instructors can tailor the class to provide the best possible SharePoint training experience possible. Whether you are an end user, designer, developer or administrator, our SharePoint experts will work with you to develop that perfect training course.
Private Coach Program
Get access to your instructor in the weeks following your training to help implement what you have learned in the 'real world' with SharePoint Academy's 'Private Coach' program. With the Private Coach Program your staff will have access to the same knowledgeable SharePoint instructor that trained your to staff for questions, follow-up training, and consulting (remote and onsite options available).
Prices for onsite SharePoint training and the Private Coach program are typically on a flat fixed fee per day. To get a quote or learn more about how an onsite training program can benefit your organization contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-450-1780.